Creating Ceremonies to
Remember
.

Monday, December 6, 2010


I have had an incredible past month of meeting Wedding couples , conducting Weddings and
Conducting many Funerals in my local
great southern community.
I am invited into these peoples most private stories - I feel very privileged.
Today I received this Thank you note from the
Bailey Family.
"Don’t know how to express my thanks to you Kate.
You delivered a wonderful tribute to our Dad today.
The whole Ceremony was incredibly “Harry”.
All those who attended remarked on what a lovely service it was and how they really enjoyed every aspect of the farewell.

Personally I feel very pleased and completely satisfied that our heart-warming goodbye to Dad “ticked all the boxes”.
There was so much love in that little chapel this morning.

Your kindness and guidance in preparing for today is very much appreciated.
You made it very easy for us as a family to assist in making this day so special.
You received many complements on your delivery of the service from those who attended – all completely deserved.

Thanks again Kate .
We will keep in touch.
Monday 6th December 2010.
Albany WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment